“I’ve been a member of FriendFinder-X for over three years now, and I can definitely say that all the money I’ve spent on this site is worth it. As a bisexual man in my early 50s, it is a bit difficult to find a sexual partner who is willing to experience my fetishes. And sometimes when you do, you’d still have to gauge if the other person is completely game with what you want. Thank heavens for FriendFinder-X, as it eradicates the trouble I could’ve experienced just to fulfill my sexual appetite. In FriendFinder-X, I could find anyone who shares the same desires as I do, at any time of the day, wherever I am! No need to talk, no need to make a sparkling connection, just pure sex. Isn’t that great?” - Freddie, 52
Design and Usability
The web design of FriendFinder-X is sufficient enough with regard to organizing its many features and keeping everything in place. It is fairly easy to find what you’re looking for, as the features are placed and categorized under five text menu tabs and four menu icons.
The four icons on FriendFinder-X’s main menu are a ‘house’, which represents the homepage, an ‘envelope’, which is your message inbox, a ‘chat bubble’ for your instant messages, and a ‘bell’ for your notifications.
The five text tabs are as follows:
- My Stuff – this tab groups all shortcuts to everything that is connected to your profile and to your interactions with other members
- Search – in the Search tab, you can find members who are currently online and are near you. You can also see your new matches, use the advanced and kink search functions, as well as access the ‘Hot or Not’ feature of FriendFinder-X
- Live Action – this tab is a shortcut to all Live Model’s broadcasts and adult chat rooms
- Community – if you want to get involved with the FriendFinder-X community (such as participating Groups and Blogs), this is the tab to go to
- What’s Hot – if you want to view the hottest photos and videos that were recently uploaded into the website, this is the tab to explore
On the upper right-hand side of the website are the ‘Help/Contact’ button, a drop-down menu for your account settings, a video broadcast button, and another shortcut for instant chat messaging. Overall, considering the number of different features of FriendFinder-X, how its website is designed makes for satisfactory user experience for its members.