Who is signed up on Lustsite.net?
Due to the adult and pornographic nature of lustsite.net’s content, only those who are 18 years old and above can join the site. Anyone below 18 years of age is barred from creating an account on the site. Other than the strict age requirement, the site is basically open to everyone who wishes to become its members.
Lustsite.net is open to members from the LGBTQ+ community. This means that regardless of your gender orientation and identity, you are free to join this community of people who are into casual and sexual encounters. Moreover, whether you are single, in a relationship, or even married, if you are sex-positive, this is a community for you to meet like-minded individuals who are exploring their sexuality, kinks, and fetishes.
The majority of its members are young adults in their early 20s to 30s. These Millennial members also prefer to access lustsite.net through their mobile devices. Also, 59% of the site’s members are males, and the other 41% are females. You can also observe that the members of this site are very diverse. They are mostly coming from different backgrounds and ethnicity, interests, and lifestyles.
Lustsite.net Age Range and Age Distribution
New members at Lustsite.net in December 2023 in comparison
Here you can see how membership figures at Lustsite.net are developing compared to others