Complete your profile once you finish signing up. You have to answer sets of questions, and you cannot leave it a blank. But you have the option to click "I prefer not to say," if you are not comfortable in putting your real answer.
You can upload up to six profile photos, but they will be subject to review. You can wait for a few hours to know if your photos were accepted. If not, the moderator will send you a message to inform you that the photo that you've uploaded did not meet the requirements. You may read of the guidelines for the photos below:
- Only upload solo pictures of yourself.
- Make sure that your photos are not blurred.
- Indecent photos will not be approved.
- Badly-framed photos will not also pass the verification.
- The photo should show your face and shouldn't be taken from a distance.
- Upload recent photos, not old ones
- Photos containing your email address or contact information, advertisements, copyright photos of others
Also, you may choose the visibility of your photos. Some can be for the public, and some can be shown only to specific members.
On the main profile page, you can see the short description of the member, physical characteristics, beliefs and habits. On another tab, you can view the description of the person that he/she is looking for. There's also a portion where your "15 answers will be shown. However, some members opt to hide this part of their profiles.
Real-time status will be posted on the profile page: online, offline, or away.
You have the option to create a Favorites list or a blacklist.