Who is really signed up here?
With over 1.5 million registered members and 3,000 daily logins, Cupid Media's ThaiCupid claims to be the number one dating site for Thai dating.
ThaiCupid's members are mostly male, making up 85% of the population. The women, on the other hand, are few, merely being 15% in total.
The frequent visitors of the site are from the United States, Thailand, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom. Basing on these stats, we can infer that the most relationships formed in this site are those between local Thai girls and foreign men. If you are a woman looking to connect with foreigners or expatriates from the opposite sex, you will have no trouble in this site.
However, if the situation is reversed, and you are looking to meet beautiful, local girls, it can prove to be not as easy with fewer female members and more male users as competition.
New members at Thai Cupid in October 2021 in comparison
Here you can see how membership figures at Thai Cupid are developing compared to others