Who is really signed up here?
SingleMuslim.com has over 270,000 members in the United States. 65% of the member population are male Muslims while the remaining 35% are females. The site gets 111,000 unique visits monthly. 500 new accounts are registered daily. On average, two people leave the dating website having found success.
In a survey, 96% of the male members have said that they are looking for a younger wife. Conversely, 96% of the female population opted for an older husband. Interestingly, 75% of the members would prefer their potential partners be within five years of their own age. Only 14% of the male respondents answered that they are looking for someone within 10 years of their age while just over 2% have expressed that they would be okay with a 20-year age gap.
New members at Single Muslim in May 2023 in comparison
Here you can see how membership figures at Single Muslim are developing compared to others
- 33) Single Muslim