Who is really signed up here?
TopFace has a huge member base. The most significant number of members, almost 30%, come from Russia, its native country. The rest of the 70% come from different countries.
In the United States, it has a steady member base with a little over 5 million users. Member activity on TopFace is high, and most members are looking to find casual fun and dating.
However, there are also some fake profiles on the dating platform. You will notice this as such profiles use celebrity photos as their profile pictures. Some users of the app are also cam models. They send you messages of links to their live shows. Of course, you have to be careful when dealing with these kinds of members and messages, as they can be scammers.
TopFace Age Range and Age Distribution
New members at TopFace in January 2023 in comparison
Here you can see how membership figures at TopFace are developing compared to others