• Reading Time: 4 minute(s)
How much does Elite Singles cost?
In love and dating, setting a high standard is a must, and Elite Singles knows all about it. This is why they have devoted their online platform to making educated singles looking for a serious relationship find each other with just the tip of their hands.
Can you try EliteSingles for free?
Is EliteSingles expensive or cheap?
In comparison to other providers EliteSingles is in the upper midfield.
Test now for free
|Duration / Credits / Coins||Costs||Total|
|3 Months||37.95 USD / Month||113.85 USD|
|6 Months||21.95 USD / Month||131.70 USD|
|12 Months||19.95 USD / Month||239.40 USD|
Elite Singles has set the bar high when it comes to the quality of their membership. Most of the members are more like to be academics with a university degree, so it is the perfect platform for people who prefer to have an intellectual as a partner.
Its premium features revolve around matchmaking. There are three subscription packages to choose from. There is the Premium Light, Premium Classic, and Premium Comfort which in essence is a classification based on the duration of time. You can choose to get the premium for 3, 6, or 12 months depending on your budget.
If you still can't decide if buying the premium is worth it, then you are in for a treat as we have dissected the Elite Singles cost for you!
Elite Singles: Professional Dating made more fun with premium features for a fair price
- Unlock full access to the site with premium membership
- Subscription packages are classified by duration
- Premium prices are quoted per month, pay in one lump sum
- Free app for Android and iOS devices
Should you Upgrade to Premium?
- Get a detailed "Big Five" personality Dimension Analysis to assess compatibility
- Get more match recommendations when you upgrade to premium
- Have access to all your matches' photos
- Use the premium features on the app available for iOS and Android
- Send and receive an unlimited number of messages
- Sign up for a membership
- Answer personality questionnaire
- Personality test results
- Upload photos on your profile
- Get matches every day
- Send smiles and likes
- Save interesting members to your favorites list
- Access to Elite Singles MagazineTest now for free
- Detailed explanation of personality-test results
- Matched to premium members
- See who visited your profile
- Send and receive messages
- Access to others' photos
- Leave comments on member photos
- Get your profile featured and prioritized
What do you get as a Free Member?
Elite Singles offers basic membership as an introduction to their service. You can think of it as a "gateway" membership that you can use to have a feel and get a realistic view of the site's features and services.
With a free membership, you will be able to do the following:
- View personality test results (detailed results will be accessed by premium members only)
- Receive some partner suggestions
- Send smiles and likes
- Upload photos
What do you get as a Premium Member?
On the other hand, a premium membership will entitle you to have an all-access pass to the features and services of Elite Singles.
Here are some of these premium membership perks:
- your personality test results are explained in more detail
- you're suggested to other premium members more frequently
- you can see who visited your profile
- you can send and receive an unlimited number of messages
- you have access to all your matches' photos
- you can leave comments on profiles and photos
- you get up to 20 additional matches every day
Elite Singles Premium: Cheaper or More Expensive vs. Dating IRL?
Whatever online dating niche you are into, the goal of these sites and apps is to find you a compatible partner whom you can spend time with in real life. Here are some cost considerations you can weigh in to decide whether looking for a partner is cheaper or more expensive in Elite Singles as a premium member.
Compatibility is a basic requirement if you want to find a relationship that is going to last, but intellectual compatibility is on a league of its own. Intellectual compatibility is hard to find and most intellectuals will find it hard to maintain a relationship with someone who is not on the same wavelength as you.
Now, dating in real life is not bad, but using a dating app to help you find the most compatible one before deciding to go out on a date will save you a lot of money, especially time.
Elite Singles has the ability to find you candidates who can possibly be intellectually compatible with you.
Imagine how much time and money will be lost if you take out every person who sparked compatibility with you. But if you use Elite Singles, you will get choice matches whom you can talk to first as long as you want using the platform and later decide if you will push through with a real-life meeting.
Final Words: Go Big or Go Home
The smart way will tell you to invest your resources wisely and with online dating, you are using two of the most valuable—time and money. To be successful in finding yourself a compatible partner, you must go all out. If you play too conservative on these sites, you might not maximize all of its features and potential.
Elite Singles premium membership gives you the option of signing up as a free member first and explore the site until you finally have enough to decide whether getting a premium is worth it or not.
Do you want to finally find your intellectual soulmate? Sign up at Elite Singles now!