Who is signed up on BikerPlanet?
The population of the site may not be as big as the other site that caters to wider audiences, but BikerPlanet prides itself in having gathered real biker members.
Statistically speaking, there is a higher number of biker and bike enthusiasts among the male population. This can be a factor as to why 67 percent of the site are males while the remaining 33 percent are females.
Majority of the members come from the United States but the general population remains diverse with members coming from Sweden, Canada, France, Australia, the UK, Czech Republic, and many more.
Overall, BikerPlanet is a diverse community flocked by male bikers but has managed to gather some women bikers too.
BikerPlanet Age Range and Age Distribution
New members at BikerPlanet in December 2023 in comparison
Here you can see how membership figures at BikerPlanet are developing compared to others