Medium: Could Sugaring Be Feminist?
from: Medium

According to DatingScout, around 80% of members are sugar babies (both male and female), while the remaining 20% are sugar daddies or mommies (around 1% of users). According to this recent blog, the keyword “How to find a sugar daddy” is searched between 10,000 and 100,000 times per month.[...]